At Trust Company of America, we develop software and provide service to Registered Investment Advisors, giving them everything they need to reach their full potential. We are a challenger, going up against the big guys with a faster, simpler way to succeed. Innovation and technology are a key part of our game plan. We stand up for the RIA, fighting for them, because when they win, we win.
But here’s the thing: We want to do exactly the same thing for each and every one of our team members. Because when you’re happy, successful and thriving, so is TCA.
- We are committed to creating a collaborative culture, where doors are always open and ideas always shared. We’re here to give you:
- Support from colleagues and leadership teams
- Open lines of communication
- Insight and education
- Opportunities to achieve and advance Our team members receive a comprehensive package of benefits. Some of the highlights include:
- Paid vacation
- Nine paid holidays and six PTO days annually
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- On-site fitness center, nutrition counseling, personal training and quarterly massage options
- Concierge service
- A fun, hard-working atmosphere! (Softball & bowling teams, Company sponsored happy hours etc.)
- Casual dress
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with competitive match that includes 100% immediate vesting
- Section 125 plan
- Education assistance programs
The Conversion Manager performs a critical customer-facing role and is the primary contact for selected clients and coordinates the seamless conversion of outside accounts to new client accounts and assets on behalf of Trust Company of America. The manager works closely with a small group of new clients to ensure all scheduled assets are received at Trust Company of America in a timely manner. This person troubleshoots and solves any issues that arise in relationship, working in collaboration with all levels of Trust Company employees, and also:
- Cultivates strong relationships with selected clients and resolves client problems.
- Coordinates all the day-to-day operational functions supporting new business including, but not limited to, setting up allocation models, establishing new investment advisor, representative, and representative firm records on Trust Company’s host system, populating forms necessary for new account establishment and custodial transfers, processing distributions, equity, ETF and mutual fund trades, coordinating statements and fee calculations and collections
- Provides client training and orientation for processes and systems at the client’s office and via WebEx.
- Provides on-going conversion and relationship support on a one-to-one basis for investment advisor principals and staff members
- Serves as an effective advocate for investment advisors and clients as well as coordinates efforts among multiple departments in order to ensure prompt and consistent delivery of excellent customer service and technology
- Investigates, escalates and documents issues that threaten successful and timely conversion efforts
- Tracks the status of each new client relationship throughout the conversion process
- Other duties as assigned
Must have 3-5 years of client service experience in the financial services industry. Must have intermediate knowledge of financial services concepts including types of investments and financial strategies. A high school diploma or the equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is preferred and a Series 6 or 7 license is desirable.
Must be able to design Excel worksheets at the intermediate level and to design merge documents in Word. Must be able to communicate effectively in English via telephone, written communications and e-mail. Must be able to use projection equipment and other demonstration tools. Typing of 40-45 wpm and 10-key skills preferred. Must be able to navigate in unfamiliar cities. Must possess excellent time management skills in order to effectively prioritize customer needs and administrative duties. Must pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow. Must be able to juggle tasks and priorities to meet strict deadlines. Must have strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and implement problem solutions. Must be able communicate well with different levels of the company and work in a team environment. Must demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer service and must have the ability to persuade others as an effective client advocate. Must be composed and professional under pressure, especially during demonstrations and on-site client training.