Vice-President of Regional Sales
At Trust Company of America, we develop software and provide service to Registered Investment Advisors, giving them everything they need to reach their full potential. We are a challenger, going up against the big guys with a faster, simpler way to succeed. Innovation and technology are a key part of our game plan. We stand up for the RIA, fighting for them, because when they win, we win.
But here’s the thing: We want to do exactly the same thing for each and every one of our team members. Because when you’re happy, successful and thriving, so is TCA.
- We are committed to creating a collaborative culture, where doors are always open and ideas always shared. We’re here to give you:
- Support from colleagues and leadership teams
- Open lines of communication
- Insight and education
- Opportunities to achieve and advance Our team members receive a comprehensive package of benefits. Some of the highlights include:
- Paid vacation
- Nine paid holidays and six PTO days annually
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- On-site fitness center, nutrition counseling, personal training and quarterly massage options
- Concierge service
- A fun, hard-working atmosphere! (Softball & bowling teams, Company sponsored happy hours etc.)
- Casual dress
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with competitive match that includes 100% immediate vesting
- Section 125 plan
- Education assistance programs
The Vice-President of Regional Sales (RVP) is responsible for institutional sales throughout a designated territory. This person must be entrepreneurial minded and identify good prospects through networking, calls and e-marketing campaigns. The RVP will work with those prospects to obtain a commitment to move some or all of their assets to Trust Company of America. After signing the prospect, the Vice-president of Regional Sales must maintain a relationship with that advisor and facilitate the asset conversion process and subsequent efforts to increase Trust Company’s share of the Advisor’s assets.The RVP is also responsible for the strategic accounts in their region. These are existing clients with growth opportunities. The RVP will annually prepare a strategic account plan and work directly with the client to achieve their growth objectives in addition to:
- Contacts financial industry prospects and sells them on the benefits of converting some of their assets to Trust Company of America accounts
- Coordinates and leads demonstrations of proprietary software
- Uses Salesforce.com to record all prospect activity
- Manages the end-to-end sales process
- Negotiates mutually beneficial outcomes
- Manages client relationships by troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Keeps abreast of the financial industry and the competitive landscape
- May represent company at trade shows and conferences
- Tracks expenses and sales
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Must know the latest trends in the financial industry and be aware of the competitive landscape.
- Must have expert knowledge of different sales strategies and is familiar with Salesforce.com.
- A Bachelors Degree is required with 5-10 years of sales experience in the financial services field.
- The ideal candidate would embody this spirit both within the office environment and outside with clients and prospects.
- Must have been trained in consultative sales processes such as “Value Selling” and be a disciplined user of such processes.
- Must have active listening skills, project a credible and professional demeanor, and be able to skillfully negotiate in tough situations.
- Is able to inspire clients with the “vision” of a solution that will resolve business issues.
- Must be able process rejection at time where the prospect is not the proper fit to work with Trust Company.
- Must be able to demonstrate the sales skills of asking probing questions, understanding client goals and objectives, business issues and problems.
- Needs to be able to understand the desired solution and design a solution that meets client requirements and delivers high value that is acknowledged by client.
- Must be skillful at overcoming objections and influencing others. Must be able to write clear, concise communications that demonstrate consultative selling skills.